Competition Entry Forms
The deadline for submitting entry forms for the 2015 Wine Awards is May
26th. The wine entries must be received at Langtry Estate by May 26th.
HOW TO ENTER
Here is an easy guide to enter this competition:
- Review the entry and shipping requirements in the Entry Handbook.
- Determine the wine(s) you wish to enter.
- Complete the winery information form.
- Complete the entry form(s).
- Prepare the wines for shipping.
- For questions on entry forms or shipping, please
call Terry Dereniuk at (707) 357-5237.
Download the Competition Handbook and Entry Forms using the links below. The Entry Forms can be filled out electronically.
It is important to the Lake County Wine
Awards committee to bring the highest level of integrity and professionalism to this
competition. This means…
- A seasoned, trained, dedicated and respected competition team
- Unbiased and controlled evaluation protocol
- Avoidance of any conflict of interest in all aspects of this event
There are several outstanding opportunities
for the 2015 Lake County Wine Awards Competition winners. The results of
this comprehensive judging of high elevation wines will be publicized in
- Competition results will be featured in articles and press
on the competition website at www.lakecowineawards.org.
- July 25, 2015, a consumer event will be held at the Moore Family Winery with wine tasting from 3 pm to 6 pm — the People's Choice Wine Tasting — where the people
get to taste the judges' top picks and select the "People's Choice."