The deadline submitting your completed entry forms for the 2016 Wine Awards is May 13th. The wine entries must be received at Langtry Estate by May 24th.
HOW TO ENTER
NEW for 2016: Wineries are now able to register their wine entries and make payment online through Enofile by clicking here. We encourage all wineries to take advantage of online entry. Doing so simplifies the entry process in this and future competitions. The paper entry option is still available, if you prefer. A check payable to Lake County Winery Association must accompany paper entries. Payment by credit card is only available for online entries through Enofile.
Here is an easy guide to enter this competition:
- Review the entry and shipping requirements in the Competition Handbook.
- Determine the wine(s) you wish to enter.
- Enter your winery information and a list of wines to be judged, either:
- online through Enofile by clicking here, or
- by completing the paper forms available here and mailing them to Lake County Wine Awards, PO Box 1474, Kelseyville, CA 95451.
- Prepare the wines for shipping.
- For questions on entry forms or shipping, please
call Terry Dereniuk at (707) 357-5237.
Complete Competition information and paper entry forms can be found in the links below.
It is important to the Lake County Wine
Awards committee to bring the highest level of integrity and professionalism to this
competition. This means…
- A seasoned, trained, dedicated and respected competition team
- Unbiased and controlled evaluation protocol
- Avoidance of any conflict of interest in all aspects of this event
There are several outstanding opportunities
for the 2016 Lake County Wine Awards Competition winners. The results of
this comprehensive judging of high elevation wines will be publicized in
numerous media outlets.
- Competition results will be featured in articles and press
on the competition website at www.lakecowineawards.org.
- On July 30, 2016, a consumer event will be held at the Moore Family Winery with wine tasting from 3 pm to 6 pm — the People's Choice Wine Tasting — featuring award-winning wines plus a blind tasting where people get to select the "People's Choice."