Competition Entry Forms
The deadline for submitting entry forms for the 2014 Wine Awards has been extended to May 27th. The wine entries must also be received at Brassfield Estate Winery by that date.
HOW TO ENTER
Here is an easy guide to enter this competition:
- Review the entry and shipping requirements in the Entry Handbook.
- Determine the wine(s) you wish to enter.
- Complete the winery information form.
- Complete the entry form(s).
- Prepare the wines for shipping.
- For questions on entry forms or shipping, please
call Terry Dereniuk at (707) 357-5237.
Download either the complete entry packet or just the forms below.
It is important to the Lake County Wine
Awards committee to bring the highest level of integrity and professionalism to this
competition. This means…
- A seasoned, trained, dedicated and respected competition team
- Unbiased and controlled evaluation protocol
- Avoidance of any conflict of interest in all aspects of this event
There are several outstanding opportunities
for the 2014 Lake County Wine Awards Competition winners. The results of
this comprehensive judging of high elevation wines will be publicized in
- Competition results will be featured in articles and press
on the competition website at www.lakecowineawards.org.
- June 14, 2104, a consumer event will be held at the Langtry Estate and Vineyardsfrom 1pm–4pm — the People's Choice Wine Tasting — where the people
get to taste the judges' top picks and select the "People's Choice."