It is important to the Lake County Wine
Awards committee to bring the highest level of integrity and professionalism to this
competition. This means…
- A seasoned, trained, dedicated and respected competition team
- Unbiased and controlled evaluation protocol
- Avoidance of any conflict of interest in all aspects of this event
There are several outstanding opportunities
for the 2013 Lake County Wine Awards Competition winners. The results of
this comprehensive judging of high elevation wines will be publicized in
- Competition results will be featured in articles and press
on the competition website at www.lakecowineawards.org.
- August 31, 2013, a consumer event will be held at the annual Lake County
Fair from 4pm–7pm — the People's Choice Wine Awards — where the people
get to 'blind taste' the judges' top picks and select the "People's Choice."